Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My Relationship to Painting

Hello Class,

To be honest, I don't really have much of a connection to painting. I've always appreciated the craft and I certainly have my favorite paintings and painters. The most painting I've done however has been to cover up the walls to my house.

Painting has always amazed me and I've always wanted to give it a try but I'll admit that it intimidates the crap out of me. I typically use Photography as my medium of choice so it excites me to get away from the mechanization of that craft and into the 'organic' world of painting. I don't expect anything stellar right away but just the thought of getting my hands dirty and expressing myself in a completely is going to be awesome!

I look forward to sharing art and ideas with all of you!

Your classmate,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment