Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My connection with painting.

             Hi everyone. My name is Anna. I have a weird connection with painting. The reason I say that is because I love painting, but I feel not adequate enough to say I'm a painter. I sadly am the only person who does art in my family. I was raised being told that I had to go to college to become a doctor or an accountant, but I never felt like that was for me. In high school, I started taking art classes and fell in love. I always loved drawing, because I knew I could always erase. I always got nervous with paint though because if you mess up, you can't take away paint. I normally do Disney characters on mini canvas. I love doing them, but I want to learn how to think outside the box and challenge myself with painting. I want to become as close to painting as I am with drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment