Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Connection with Pianting

Morgan Y.
22 Aug 2017
ARTS 207
M. Zimmer
Connection with Painting

Painting was a style of art that exposed itself to me numerous times. Although, it never struck my interest until high school. I was exposed to its beauty more during my time at a small college near my hometown where I was fascinated by this painted scene of a desert with a storm cloud. The colors are what struck me the most for it seems very smooth and connected. It all seem to fit together. However, that wasn't the only painting in the college. Exploring all these fascinating sights and seeing different images really conveys certain messages to the viewer. I feel the connection through the labor. It shows creativity and care. The creativity the paint essentials hold makes any composition differ from reality by its texture, color, and placement. These tools help any artist create something wild. It has power, and anyone can wield it including me. I connect with paint through the possibilities of creation and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment